Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Worse Now

I am afraid that my eyes is getting worse and worse now. I couldn't see very far no more, all i see is just like clouds and really blurry. That's why hubby told me that i should see a doctor for this problem. I had eye problem long time ago already. I used to work in an electronics company and that's when my eyes started to get bad. In my work there i was using the very high magnification microscope and i been scheduled most of my job at night shift. I like night shift better though because for me the time goes by so fast and i don't get sleepy at night, i am a lazy bird in the morning. But during the morning i don't get enough sleep because it is way different to sleep during the day than night time which is suppose to be the rest time.

And later at night i take a bath with stress body and tired eyes. Maybe that's why my eyes got worse and now that blogging is been part of my daily routine, my eyes gotten even worse. So good thing i was able to call to make an appointment to see the doctor for my eyes and will have the appointment on next week. I hope that if i get glasses i will be able to get it before i go back home so i can wear it when we have our trip. It is really difficult for me to see if the certain things i am looking is very far from me, and especially to travel with my dear son.

1 comment:

Just Mhe said...

Oh yes you should see a Doctor soon. The sooner the better!

Anyway, have a great weekend and to your family!

Ingats pretty Mama!