Friday, April 11, 2008

Should I Be Therapist?




You Are 90% Grown Up, 10% Kid



Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions.

In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!


Good morning everyone! How's your Friday morning? As for me it is quite beautiful! i love the sunny outside that hits my face every time i come close by the window. I am hoping that this sunny day is going to last. Because yesterday we had a little chilly weather again. The morning i woke up the sun is up but in the afternoon the sun was hiding with a thick dark clouds.

Anyway, i took this survey thing for fun and according to the survey, i can be a therapist. Maybe i guess because every time i meet new people i can already tell if the person whom i talking to is a good person or not, my instict is always right. So how about my friends here in blogging world? Wanna try this fun survey? Do it now and have fun!

No comments: