Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Best Quality

What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Loving
 

Your best quality is loving! People like you because of your loving nature. You are a nice person that cares about others. Your loving nature makes you a good friend.

Personality
 
Out-Going
 
Intelligence
 
Ambitious
 
Sense of Humor
 
What's Your Best Quality?
Take More Quizzes

I had fun taking this survey so i thought of posting this one. I always enjoy taking silly or interesting survey such like this because it entertains me. As this one, it says that i am very loving person, and i suppose this is all true. I am indeed a loving person but could be evil once provoked. I am a real person and i hate to be with hypocrites and great pretenders. So how about you guys? Why don't you take the survey to find out what is your best quality that people cannot resist?

No comments: