Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thanks Goodness

Earlier i encountered a problem with my internet connection, it was disconnected. I was really upset because i was doing something else and suddenly the connection went off on me. So i called the customer service so they can fix the problem and it was a little bit hassle to me though because i have to do things as what the operator told me to do so. Goodness! It was my first time to experience such problem like this with my high speed internet. I understand if i am using the dial up internet, but heck no! I am using the most expensive internet here in our town and it's giving me problem for the very first time.

I am hoping that this kind of problem will not occur no more in the future, it makes me really upset. Thanks goodness the problem is fixed now. I was just a little surprised because the operator who took care of my call is one Filipino, i didn't realize it until i heard some noise on his background talking filipino language. I greeted him in Filipino way but he refused to respond and he asked apology for he cannot talk to me in Filipino language because it's their policy. So i understand that and i just said goodbye after the long conversation of the internet connection problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene,

Glad to hear you internet connection is up and running. Uy kuyawa ba anang dili pwede mu response sa atong linggwahe- murag maka turn off. You normally get excited to hear na pinoy diay ang help desk hehe.

Anyway, have a great night diha day :)

Anah

Anonymous said...

akong bana permi kastorya Pinoy bsta motawag og CS. iya pod na storyahon na my wife is a Filipina, makigchika uroy,hehehe! abt sa inet pagmalog off, ako lang pod pangtanggalon mga wire sa router then paslak usab, balik sad dayun,hehehe! minsan dli sus mapungot gyud ko!