Monday, October 22, 2007

Witches Night Out

Last Saturday me and my in laws went to witches night out in Salt Lake City. That was my first time to go to that kind of party and i really had fun. Of course there was a lot of witches costumes wondering off to that party. From Grandparents to young little ones are welcome to that party. I didn't took my son there because my sister in law said that it's a crowded place and when we got there she was right,sure enough! We can hardly move and walk of so much people partying. They also have little houses where they can sell stuffs like decorations, costumes and treats. That was really a fun for me. Good thing my sister in law have an extra witch hat and i just put something in it to make it look nicer.












These are my favorites in laws because we get along so easy and we have a lot of things in common that's why we're always having fun when we're together.

4 comments:

mjsterling said...

agoy ka mga pretty sa witch oi.

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah.. lamia nimo dha Darl oi.. party party lang man! hehe... that;s good. keeps ur sanity ba..

salamat sa imong permi nga paglaag Darl ha.. ako i'm trying to manage my time well pa since i had my domain. so very hard. nadugangan akong buhatonon sa internet pero ang oras wa jud nahimong 25 hours a day! hehehe

but when i get a little mastery na sa akong buhatonon diri, i'll be visiting u very often too like i did when i only have a single blog. hehehe! i even wanted to change the template sa akong domain but i'm not patent enough to do it. saka nalang kung daghan na ko time. hehe! nus-a pa kaya... duh...

Carlota said...

looks fun! nice pics DArl.

b3arh0ney said...

oi nindot ning imong witch hat Darl da. pahulama unya ko bi, haha! bitaw oi gusto ko ana nga hat para sa halloween ba. ako ray witch na buntis, lol!