Saturday, October 20, 2007

Updated Site

As you see my site is new look now because i'm sick and tired of keeping my site personalized. Since i had this converted into domain i started to encounter problems such as my header is not showing up. And when i tried to change my template i am having hard time to delete my header. I think it's not just because i converted this site from blogspot to domain, it is because blogspot itself is having trouble. I am afraid that blogspot will soon be just like Friendster Website, since the friendster had so much registered members it's starting to have troubles. Well, i just have to be thankful for this website since it's for free, i am not complaining though i am just saying what i have observed. Hope you like my site now, it is simple yet very clean and neat. I like it this way not so complicated, isn't it? Happy weekend everyone and have a goodnight!

5 comments:

HartofDixie said...

So true gyud gamay nalang ako pasensya delete nako ako account sa friendster ay. Labi na nang mga automated script ba. I don't like stuff nga maka harm sa ato PC dibah?
Love the earthy look Darlz. So calm!

mjsterling said...

pretty imong new background mommy darls. pretty like you ^_^. hmmm ok na ni ayaw na e change kay mas nahan ko ani kay ang header makita nato kadto sauna di ko kita sa header.

Melody said...

heya gurl, you know what i like the new look of your site, eyelavet!!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. I've been encountering problems with Blogger too. Hope it's a temporary glitch. I like your updated site, lovely header.

Carlota said...

I always like this Darl...tried this one and had a hard time replacing the header gusto ta ko akong ilisan ang picture na ako ba na namintana. hehehe. i still going to try it hopefully ma success.