Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party

Last night we had our early Halloween party with my pinay friends . We celebrated the Halloween yesterday because most of them are working so they don't have time to party on weekdays since the Halloween will be on weekdays. Well we had a blast and the food are good and plenty. I brought some bring house because of so much left overs. We were wearing costumes too like i mentioned before to my last entry. Just see it for yourself guys how cute and silly our costumes.













I'm a pussycat lol! Do i look cute with my attire? Well a lot of people in the party find me cute hehehe. I did all my make by myself, they were asking me if i went to salon, nope i just did it! My husband wears a judge outfit, and my son was wearing elephant costume. My friends was wearing ms.devil, Devil woman, little red riding hood (black version), Gypsy girl, dead woman, and there's little girl wearing kitty cat like me. only she's cuter than me lol! Hope you enjoyed viewing the photos guys..... Happy Halloween!

12 comments:

mjsterling said...

Hala oi ka cute sa pussy cat. ganahan kaayo ko sa imong costume darl..maayo sad kaayo ka mo make over na mura gyud gikan salon

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Pagkapretty naman ni inday oi....angayan kaayo da, Love the eyes, best asset gyud maliban sa smile.

The Daily Matters said...

Wow! that's cute. MUra man ug ering..aw.bitaw Darlene cute imong costume. Happy Halloween!

Mimi said...

Mura man ka tinuod cat Dar oi, ka cute jud kaau nimo. Nindot kaau nimo pag make up, ur such an artist. I like your son's elephant costume pod. Sobra ka cute!!!!take care my friend. God bless!

crazed_heck said...

wow another bisdak blogger...

hope we could be friends...

bloghoppin here...

Pj said...

Yeah, you look cute with your outfit. heheh ang saya nyo nmn mga pinay. weee

Norm said...

Ya, you're so cute talaga sa dress mo...mura kag dalagang ering, hehehe regards lang ko anang mga pinay diha...

Melody said...

HELO CATWOMAN, MEOWWWW! NOT SCARY,BUT CUTE

**"Liza"** said...

OYY hehehe looks like Fun!sana invitato kami..hahaha ang cute mo tingnan sa costume mo hehehe sus cat woman talaga "cute version"

Anonymous said...

hala! So cute jud Xa in Fairness! miming!

HartofDixie said...

Very cute man ka diri Darlz hehehe.. nahan ko sa imo costume.

Anna said...

wow pagka waffa sa ni catwoman man io heheheh, na ako wala gud kay na busy ko darlene. Cge ha agi agi lang ko dinhi