Thursday, October 11, 2007

Maja Con Mais

When i was young i used to see my big sister to cook maja & i just love her specialty.But when she flew to manila & lived there,i had not eaten maja since then.I just love maja i just can't get enough of it.This is my first attempt to make it on my own but i don't think i did get the taste i wanted.I did follow all the ingredients but Boy it's just taste different though i don't know why?It does not taste bad but it's not as perfect as my big sister's maja.Well take a look,i hope you'll like it.

It is still good though but i am still looking for that perfect taste that i been eating since i was just a little girl.

11 comments:

Mommy said...

hi favorite ko rin to grabe sarap nmn

Fella said...

wow lami man imong maja! panghatag ana dira beh? laway ko dah bag-o pa lang naman ko human ug pamahaw. karon ibog ko sa imong maja duh. heheh! btaw agi lng ko hah ug naki basa sa imong mga entry.lingaw ko!! sige balik lng unya ko darl.tke cre and hve a nice day^_^

Anonymous said...

haha! Darl, giunsa man ni nimo paghimo? mura man ni na-murder! lol. joke! laag diri kay cge ko buhat ani. favorite pud ni sa mga pPoL diri sa balay, ikaduha sa puto. hahaha! i think kulang pa ni pagka-luto, it lacks smoothness. did u use condensed milk? just curious..

melly said...

looks yummy, ngayo ko beh, hehehhee

Anonymous said...

looking good..can i have some please..heheheh

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. I'd love some please. :) It's been a while since I've had some.

HartofDixie said...

Ako pod Darlz matikoy lagi ay hehehe.. I tried it here kadtong buntis pa ko kay favorite pod na nako.
Kalami ba uy!

Lisa said...

That looks so yummy. I miss eating maja blanca. I used to make delicious maja when I was in PI but it's been a long time now and I can hardly remember the measurement of the ingredients.

The Daily Matters said...

Uy maha, long time na pod ko wa kakaon maja..

Anonymous said...

bitaw lami kaayo ni sa?
nya dali ra pd gam-on....
kim gani kabalo na pod ani mogama ka gusto pod nya ni.

thanks for sharing, darlene....

hugs

Anonymous said...

hi darlene, looks good naman, know what that's my favorite! talaga yatang iba ang luto nung bata tayo hehehe! ako i use cream style corn para humalo ang cream sa buong luto and when i use evap milk i used full cream evap milk like alpine here in the phils. natakam ako darlene wala na bang natira?