Saturday, October 6, 2007

Totally Satisfied!

I am totally satisfied the outcome of the looks of my site now.I've been trying to figure this out for long hours sitting here in front of my computer but it's worth it coz i got what i wanted now.It's pretty isn't it?I thought i don't know how to edit beta blogger codes,but i did it!So finally i am now very happy coz i now know how to,all by myself.

Husband is being so kind & good to me still,even though
i have neglected him for so many hours just to get this work done.But he's been so patient & waited for me to finish editing my site,& i felt guilt you know,coz i don't usually stay long hours straight in the computer but i did last night.I saw him from the window,i thought my husband took off because he is upset with me for not paying attention with him but when he got back he brought a very yummy dinner for us,how sweet is my husband!I love you so much MR. Big Heart!He told me that i might get hungry coz i haven't eat anything since he got home from work.Now he made me feel even more guilty,silly me!How could i do this to him?He is thinking of me & here i am very busy doing some stuff in my computer.I promised him that i'm gonna make up with him tomorrow.



Oh!It's his father's birthday tomorrow,my father in law.We are going to Salt Lake City to have dinner with his kids ( my husband's siblings).Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow coz for sure it's gonna be cold outside ggrrrr!Winter is on the way!No more galabanting!Coats will be useful again this time!

12 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're husband is very sweet and understanding.

Happy Birthday to your FIL.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You changed your website template that fast. I was here yesterday and it was different. I'm here today and it's a new design. I see you layout the template all by yourself You're a good layout artist...
I admire your husband for being so understanding. I hope I can be like him, too...
There's not much thing to say... I just drop by!

Best regards,
dodong flores

weng said...

hala ma'am heheheheheh.... wla d-i nimo napansin imong husband anyway i believe na touched gyud siya because you acknowledge him often in your posts.

mjsterling said...

AW kalami ana imo kaon darl. naay subra? aw imo man diay ko gi agda ana gabie no? hahaha pariha lang tang duha darl ang lubot hapit dli ma ibot kay gi una ang pag edit sa site. ahehhe. niways check my blog finally satisfied na gyud ko sa outcome sa akong blog.whoooeeee

mjsterling said...

AW kalami ana imo kaon darl. naay subra? aw imo man diay ko gi agda ana gabie no? hahaha pariha lang tang duha darl ang lubot hapit dli ma ibot kay gi una ang pag edit sa site. ahehhe. niways check my blog finally satisfied na gyud ko sa outcome sa akong blog.whoooeeee

HartofDixie said...

Hahahaha it made me laugh. Same with me too Darlene. Hubby has been left out for days now. Plus I owe him ehemmmm... hehehe... no time for that,when I am busy on my PC and other stuff.

HartofDixie said...

Hahahaha it made me laugh. Same with me too Darlene. Hubby has been left out for days now. Plus I owe him ehemmmm... hehehe... no time for that,when I am busy on my PC and other stuff.

Anonymous said...

hi darlene,

wow nindot kayo imo new blog bya...mao gyd na kung spent gyd time, duna gyd bunga....

Uy ka bootan sa imo Bana, kay gidad-an gyd ka ug foods kay magutman nya ka facing the PC ra...lol

akong bana moingon ra, wa ka gutoma or uhawa? stop sa ug kaon, b4 ka kuyapan....lol....balo man gyd na siya sa akong one nga pinaka ka Hobby kay KAON....

Kana pod ma guilty ta usahay nga ato na lang malimtan atong bana n anak kung malami na diri sa PC sa?
ingon bya pod ko ani, tapos ulahi na kay nangatolog na sila....

usahay maka buang gyd always sa pc sa, nya kay malami na man gyd uy....

sigi, have nice sunday there...thanks again for informing me your new blog...ako nya ni ibutang pod sa links.

thanks, darlene....

Just Mhe said...

wow ka yummy ani Darls uy...diay will add this blog to all my blogs, Ok land ba?

Race said...

sweet naman ni husband, very supportive sa'yo, your site is pretty worth ng pagod mo, i only got 3 sites nga pala darlene, medyo hirap na akong maasikaso kase i'm working fulltime in a telecom corporation so i just do my blogging during breaktime and mga 2 hours sa bahay but it's worth naman my hirap coz i met friends like you. take care always!

Emzkie said...

oi KFC ka lami!mau pud na akong paboritong orderon ai...happy monday day Darl!

Marie said...

Ganahan kaayo ko sa imong lay-out diri darlene. Ga-start pa ko sa ako and no-how ko how to change sa ako lay out gusto gud unta nako e-maximize ang space ba...sige lang mag-try lang ko experiment ani....so blessed to have your BIG HEART hubby. Ako sad bana mag-guilty ko kay usahay mapabayaan na. Magpapansin nalang gud tawon..hehehe...nice diay sa inyo diha kay winter na sos, init pa diri sa dallas ba...thanks sa paglink...