Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Graduating Student

My husband & i were supporting my two younger brothers in college.The other one is taking up marine engineering & our youngest is taking up computer engineering.So far,they're both doing good in school & hopefully they will until they finish.My husband told me that he is willing to support my brothers so they can have a brighter future & get more good opportunity when they find a job after their studies.He always tells me this saying "Give him a fish & he'll ask you for more,but teach him how to fish & he can feed himself for the rest of his life".It is really a great saying that i cannot forget.It is indeed true!If you help somebody how to live life then they won't depend on you no more coz they already know how,but if you just give somebody some money then they can only feed their selves in a day.

So anyway,one of my younger brother is graduating on March.He's the one's taking up marine engineering & he's gonna have his sea trip soon that of course will cost money.He was hesitant to tell me how much coz he said he is now ashamed because we've been supporting him from the very first day of his school.Then i told him that my hubby would like to know how much so he can send the money for that coming sea trip of his.Hubby also told me to tell him not to worry about it,the most important thing is he has to finish his studies.Hopefully my younger brother is going to graduate soon,he is hoping that we are going home on his graduation.But since we are supporting two of them,we won't be able to make it on that special day for him.We are happy enough knowing soon he'll be finish in school.That will be my husband's reward for being so generous & kind to my brothers.

6 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I admire your dedication for your family.

'Mum-2-3-' said...

WOW pagkabuotan ni hubby dae Darl oi, very generous gyud. Maayo sab imong mga igsuon kay serious gyud sa pagtuon, mograduate na sab diay ang usa. God bless them and as always the cheerful giver...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your brother and of course to you and your hubby. It feels good to know we're able to help family, doesn't it? Hats off to you....

Neis Family said...

Darl I added this site to my blogspot for ya. Take care will be back to visit again.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

You're lucky to be having a very understanding husband...

Anonymous said...

i admire you for your generosity. you are so kind to your family. congrats to your brother!