Monday, October 29, 2007

When Did You Last Said " I Love You Nay"

Pretty Ivy and Ritchelle got me tagged on this. Very touching meme indeed! As i was writing things about my mother there's something that's like pinching my heart, i guess that's what we call it LOVE. I am tagging Recel, Tess, In-in, Melody, Jenny, and Shabem.


I hardly utter this words to my mother when i was back home before with her. Even though deep in my heart i love her so much but i haven't said this words to her yet, i cannot remember. But since i got here in Utah i always longed to go back home and tell my mother how special she is for me, she is the reason why i am here in this world, GOD used her as an instrument to create me. I am a not so good daughter during my younger years, not that bad though but it wasn't a good daughter either. She always love me even though i have not appreciated of what she have done for me sometimes. It's normal for a mother to nag their kids when kids do something wrong and being stubborn. My mother is like that, she nags but she never hurt me physically. She always tells me how lazy i was and if i get married my husband would give me back to her because my husband cannot stand my laziness. I still can't forget her very famous trademark when she nags at me "Lihok na tawn TA kay aron malimpyo na atong balay, sus kung maminyo ka iuli gyud ka sa imong bana sa akoa kay udlon inyong pamuyo" hahahaha! I just laugh everytime i remember that phrase of hers. Fortunately my husband is so good and loving to me,good thing that what my mother said didn't happened to me. I am good in doing the household chores now though lol!

When i finally have my own family and delivered my son, i just couldn't help but to cry. All my mothers reminders suddenly flashes into my mind. She was right, being a wife and a mother is not a very easy task to do, yet it is very fulfilling. She always reminds me to take care of my son's needs first before myself. She is really a good mother to me and to my siblings. She never failed to love us and to take care of us her children until we grew up.

Last February, my son and i had a three week vacation there back home. I didn't let the days pass without telling her how much she means to me and how much i love her. I also told her how good mother she is to us and how amazing person she is. Well, i am very grateful and feel so lucky for having her as my mother. I love her so much that i just couldn't stand it if she is having whatever problem it is. That's why i always send her money for her medicine maintenance just to make sure she is in good condition and in good health. She deserves it, she's been suffering for so many years and now it's time for me to pay her back for her goodness as my mother. I am very proud to tell all of you guys that my mother is the best person in the whole world for me. And i am trying to be a good daughter for her.

6 comments:

Fella said...

hello sweet darl, nia ko diri karon buntaga tambay sa imong balay. na enjoy ko watch sa imong vedio while nagkanta ka PRMISE Me. atottt kahuna-huna ko ug daghan nga mga past nga perti ka emot nga kanta oy heheh! bitaw na lingaw ko u have a great voice pwedi na kaayo ka..
Unya lingaw ko sa imong mga pics mga costume ninyo!! wowww ka enjoy ninya dira.. lami kaayo ka ug smile ba. g enjoy jud nimo imong life with ur costume of course with ur family pa.
sige adto sako hah.. kay gutom na wala pako pamahaw!!!
Pag ka cute sa imong anak.. Tan-aw nako hilomon na imong anak no? i'm sure boutan jud na nga bata!!!
Sige adto nako hah!! babyeee
Have a nice day!!!

HartofDixie said...

I love this tag pod Darlz. Mingaw na noon ko ni mama dah hehehe..
Nindot pod imo Music here uy makahilak man pod ta noon LOL.
Bisan dili nato masulti ni nga words permi pero hope makasayod cila na love nato gyud cila dibah.
Ahhh buhaton ni nako later tonight!
Thank you!

mjsterling said...

wow taasa sa answer ni mamu darlz oi.tenk you sa pag dawat ani na tag mamu...ganahan bya kaayo ko ani na tag.pero gipa hilak gyud ko ni anne.wahehehe

melly said...

very touching man kaau ni darl, huhuhu himoon nako nih soon as i can

b3arh0ney said...

hahaha! my mom told me the same thing Darl na iuli lagi kono ko. lol! i guess moms are like that. just showing their concern.

Anonymous said...

salamat sa pag tubag sa ako tag nimo Madam.Kani nga blogger ta ba bisan unsa nalang ato ma huna-hunaan sa?think lang baya ko ato pag hilak sa ako babaye nya kay na sud sa ako alimpatakan ang love,nya mama pud so mao nga himo ko entry.Nya ka daghan nangadani!SUs,i like your writing style,Nahan ko basa aning straight nga english kay di ko madagma.Unsaon sama nako usahay ako grammar masayop man so hibaw na ka unsa mahitabo di ba?