Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome Friends!

Finally i had this set up.I had this blog for a while now but i only used this as tester before but now i am really using it.And i'm gonna make another one for a tester again just in case one of my friends will ask favor to edit their blogs.Anyway,welcome all my friends!Hope you'll visit me often here from now on.All the links that i had in my Personal Blog is being linked here also,so guys please just link this new blog of mine if you have time.I'm gonna use this blog for another purpose & i don't want my personal blog to mix with gibble gabbles that's why i put that title as "Gibble Gabbles".My husband calls my personal blog as gibble gabbles means i'm doing the stuff in the computer that is not really important,so he gave me the idea to make another blog for gibbles & gabbles lol!I have to edit this some more coz i still have something to put in here.

Thank you guys for taking time to visit me here please do come back so often you are most welcome to read each & every entry that i'm gonna post here.Happy Monday!
Oppppss!We're now in the very first day of October!Two more months & it'll be Christmas time isn't it?

2 comments:

jennyr said...

that's a cute title! added ko na Darlz, at my bravenet. naa pa diay ko lugar...

jennyr said...

ako na naman merong award para sayo Darlz! check it out at my bravenet!