Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm So Upset!!!

Just earlier today when hubby got home,he decided to get me TFC direct which i been longing for a long time.Now we did all the things that need to be done before i can watch the so called teleserye but every time i click it,it won't come on! I did all the things they wanted me to do like downloading the viewing license & upgrading my media player & it's already done then i click that stupid thing again & still it won't come on!What in the world seems to be the problem? I been trying to ask help through their toll free customer sevice phone number & the operator told me that i called the wrong number because they can only assist me if i am subscribing through Cable in the TV!And they cannot help me going through to ABS-CBN NOW which is in the internet coz they said that they don't have access on it,WHAT THE HECK!I'M SO DARN PISSED!

Ok,ok! I understand that they have different assignments and all that gibble gabble stuffs but all i wanted to know is how can i watch this stupid thing since it's not working right now?They're giving me pain in my A**.Hope they will respond to my million mails to them asking them how to watch their so called teleserye! They should not give people abroad a hard time & problem like this since we are paying right & we are dying to watch their stupid thing teleserye!Gosh! I can't stand this!

6 comments:

tx sweetie said...

awa awa pissed sad lagi ka diha mammooo? lain lang rason imo.mo succeed rana imong abs-cbn now kadugayan mammoo make sure click nimo ang small button kilid sa video after doing all the tests.kay ingon ana ko sauna man pud oi..na ok ra jud to.
agi rako kay magkuha kos tagay

Anonymous said...

haahha hmm kalma lang dae imong heart diha..hehheheh unsa man problem sa imong abs-cbn? online ka or sa direct..just asking...bitaw hapit lang ko diri

JGG said...

mura'g wala man sab nindot nga teleserye sa ABS... aw, hehe.. dili man pod ko tigtan-aw.

Marie said...

hi Darl. wala ko gagamit ana pero ang ako amiga diri kay nag-subscribe siya ana. mura so far ok ra man iya kay wala man siya ga-reklamo. unta, matarong na na imo connection kay sayang sad oy ang imong gibayad. Ako darl kay sa telebisyon.com rako gatan-aw. Libre didto tapos updated man sad ila mga teleseryes and all other shows sa kapamilya and kapuso. mahimuot gani ko sa ako bana kay kama-o nalang siya mobana-bana asa niya e-click aron makasulod siya sa mga foreign movies nga part. hala oy, tabi-an jud kaayo ko...pasensya na darl ha...nytnyt...

Unknown said...

wow channel 7 nalang Darls kay Marimar hahahaha...as in nayabag ko maau sa Marimar hehehe.

Anyway hope you can sort it out soon.

Mimi said...

Hi Darlene! I had a bad experience with abs-cbn now too...when I first got here, my hubby paid for 1 year and then after that, I stopped the contract but I didn't realized that they still charge me quarterly even if I didn't watch their shows. They said on email that I've been charged automatically! That wasn't cool. But its okay because they will answer that to God. I also experience what you are experiencing...one thing I noticed too is that, you cannot watch their shows into another computer even if you will log in to your account. It has to be in the computer where you had the license. I don't like the way they did that. They should just let anyone watch their shows as long as they can just log in...it really sucks! But anyway, thanks for sharing. I hope they will fix your problem right away so you can watch their shows...