Monday, October 15, 2007

My Eyes Can Kill

My family used to call me "Tiger Look" because if i stare to someone & i am mad,upset or furious it can kill.So i guess this cool tag that i got from Melody is pretty much true lol! I can be a very good & sweet friend as can be but can be evil too when provoked.
So how about you?Which of the X-Men are you? I'm tagging Ivy,Anne,Annie & Vicky.


You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes

3 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

haha! kuyawan ko pag first nako basa ba na ur eyes can kill, lol! perti jud diay isoga ng mataha na. hehe! nice one. might grab this pag mahutdan ko og in between sa bravenet nako.

HartofDixie said...

Naa kay tag didto Darlz hehehe..
ambot ug nakabuhat naka ato.

Anonymous said...

I saw your son's video on dancing, how cute! nakakatuwa nman ano, that's good if he loves to dance he'll be fit when he grows up, my son ren loves to dance and sing, I guess ganun talaga pag sinanay mo sila sa mga daily activities they'll be able to cope up hehee, he's such a cutie! hope you post more videos here.. thanks and take care! btw ichechange ko na link mo sa sidebar ko. God bless