Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quality Time With In Laws

Yesterday morning we went to the park with my in laws & spent our time playing with the kids for an hour.We had so much fun playing to what they call "BLIND SPIDER". I have never played that kind of game in my life but i find it very fun & exciting! The mechanics is you have to stay up somewhere and not on the ground because if the member of that game who's blindfolded will say "Blind Spider" and you're on the ground you'll be the blind spider who will chase the other members of the game while your eyes are blind folded.It was really fun even my son got so excited about it.And of course i brought my camera with me to take all those special moments with family.

















As you see our pictures tells everything of our activities. I miss being a kid.I think that was a break for me for being a wife and a mommy all the time.It did helped me get the stress out and exercise my body as well.

7 comments:

Norm said...

hello darl,nagwinter na diay diha ug una dri kay fall pa...nice pictures...lipay kaayo imong baby basta naay kadula na bata...dungagi nana para naay kadula permente...hehehehe

HartofDixie said...

Sounds like a cool game. Karon pa ko ka hear ana ay. Good nga nag enjoy mo tanan. I bet your little one is so delighted to see the cousins and the rest of the family members.

jennyr said...

wow! it's fun having playmates too! ganda ng background sa last pic ah...asa mani dapit Darlz?

'Mum-2-3-' said...

cool game dae Darl...love all the photos...perti gyud kalipay sa imong anak...ug ang tana, nindut kaayo ang pahiyom.. great job for always taking pics...naglaag ko the other day, to meet their friends, nakalimot na sab ko sa camera. Always nalang gyud ko makalimot dae Darl, kung naa man pics, tamd na sab ko madownload, maayo kay kugihan kaayo ka..

Merydith said...

Ka cutie jud aning B uy. Mga gwapa ug gwapo kaayo imong in-law darl. Anyways, naa na sad ko tag nimo sa akong own domain. If di ka kakita baby pictures nimo ok ra uy. Kani nalang kay sayon. About sa imong fafa. Ok? Dalia ra jud nimo makailis ug lay-out uy. I salute .. hehehe

Melody said...

darl, your son is such a cute little boy

Heart of Rachel said...

Sounds like a fun game for the family. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos.