Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Sweet Treat!

I've got two friends who are so sweet for giving me this sweet award.Genny gave me these two awards.She's a very sweet loving wife & mother to her son.Please visit her site when you get a chance.


And the other friend that i just barely met her here on internet is Juliana she is a sweet girl also for keep visiting my site everyday.She doesn't miss to take a peep both of my site not even a day.I am glad i met her & became my friend.Thanks Juliana you are so sweet indeed!Please friends take a peek of her sites.


Meeting more friends through internet is definitely fun & exciting.So guys if you want to get to know more about me feel free to approach me,i won't bite though lol!Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

I really like this song on your site...I looked for it in You Tube and the video is fun...dance moves even for someone like me who has 2 left feet...

Oh...and I'm also very happy to have 'met' you...peks man. Ingat lagi...

Juliana