Friday, October 26, 2007

Author's Favorite Song

Hello guys Friday is here again, weekend will be tomorrow and it's time for us to spend our attention to our beloved family. Hope you'll have awesome weekend with them. Anyway, i wanna share this video to you guys even though that i am not a good singer still i want you to hear my ever favorite song and i'm the one's singing. Please bear my voice for it is not that good hehehe. I'm just having fun when i took this video. Hope you'll like my singing and enjoy! Have a blessed Friday friends, and GOD bless us all!

Oh by the way, please turn off my background music if you want when you play my music video. Thanks!

5 comments:

Carlota said...

wow- you really can sing! love the song gwapz. have a nice weekend.

HartofDixie said...

Awesome voice Darlz ha. Love the song and of course your lovely voice.
Na update na ba sa PPP ang PR ang ako wala pa,so no changes pa sa mga opps.

kookie said...

fabulous job dhalz wink

The Daily Matters said...

Aguy, naa man diay ni hidden talent si Darlene. Good job! Kung sa videoke pa 90%! Hehehe

Mimi said...

How cute!!! I love your voice..more song please! Are you thinking about composing your own song? That would be great. I love that song too, that's one of my favorite. Thanks for sharing. I do have fun listening to y our song and aside from your good voice, you look great! Take care my friend. God bless you and your family always.