Tuesday, October 2, 2007

He Found It!

I bought my son a silver ring long time ago coz i find it cute that babies are wearing simple jewelries.But i didn't put the ring in his finger til' he got lil' older coz it's a little loose to him & he might bite it & accidentally swallow it,it'll be a big mistakes!When the ring finally fits to his little finger right,i kept telling him not to remove it from his finger but maybe because he is not used to it,it's bothering him.So one day he lost it!I was a little upset coz i was thinking that i'm gonna keep that ring til' he gets old & keep it as remembrance that how tiny his fingers are.When i found out that it was gone in his finger,i said oh well it is just a ring though i can buy another one for him if i want to.But hubby found it when they went to visit his dad (my son's grampa) my husband found the ring there somewhere in the floor.That ring is been lost for a while now & hubby told me that good thing it sits still there in the corner.So i am so glad that the ring is finally back to my son's finger.Yes you have seen it right.My son loves to take place of his mom everytime mom will go somewhere to leave her favorite place for a second.He likes to write in the notepad & press all the letters & numbers in the keyboard.I always let him do that so he'll learn more.Like i just mentioned it in my other site that my two year old boy can already read & write a little bit.They said my son is gifted,i hope he really is.

5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you got his ring back. It's a cute adornment.

It would be nice if you can keep that ring as a souvenir when he outgrows it.

Shosh said...

Glad you found the ring. I don't give my kids jewelry like rings...I get very nervous someone might swallow it. When the baby is maybe 5 or 6 years old, I will.

Anna said...

Wow what a nice ring Darlene it sure look good on his finger. Married young boy... very nice darlene. I will add this new home of yours too, to my blog.

Anonymous said...

hi Darl!
e-mail me at rarest_tol@yahoo.com, or u could add me sa YM.

glad u found the ring nga pala! i'm sure it's a treasure!!! good tuesday night!!!

Merydith said...

Pagka angayan ni B. Very very cute.