Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My New Header

I just love my new header! As you can see, it is personalized! But it wasn't me who made it, I would like to thank miss waffa Choco for making my header so beautiful! She said that she was just curious if she can replace the girl by the window with my own picture and she did a great job! I am so happy i can't even thank her enough for making my header personalized. I thank you miss waffa Choco for this. I promise i will make something for you too! I just love staring at my header because it looks so real. You're a real good friend indeed, very helpful and thougthful. I hope our friendship will lasts forever.Thank you again miss waffa!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaww, love it! I love the warm color you have here, pang fall sya hehee. anyways kamusta ka na rin?? ang ganda nga ng header mo, para bang totoo talaga, babae sa bintana hehee, lovely.... =)

have a blessed day!


xoxo

Melody said...

hello darl, agree jud ko, nindot xa nga ikaw naa sa window, hehehe

mjsterling said...

Yah agree gyud ko i love the header waffa kaayo pati na ang babae nga ni tong tong sa bintana pretty pud kaayo mao nay nag dala ug view sa header

Janine said...

oo gwapa kaayo ka sa imong header..hmmm

HartofDixie said...

So cute Darlz! I love it. I was wondering that too hehehe since I love to tweak the original Template of my blog. Maayo kay naay mi help pod. Keep it up!

Carlota said...

You are welcome Darl, glad you like it. Perfect bitaw sab nabagay hehehe. looks so real. it can be better though pero gisapot ko sa akong PSP hinay kaau. i normally do it at work kay CS3 pero ok ra man sab.

The Daily Matters said...

I love the header pod uy very nice!