Sunday, October 28, 2007

Disappointed Me

I cannot understand what i feel right now. I am happy for my friends who's very busy catching so many opps since yesterday, I am happy that my old blog finally got a rank, but at the same time sad because it's still not updated to ppp. I already sent ticket to them asking favor to update my page rank but still no reply. I did all the possibilities that can update my rank but still no effect. I am wondering if because i'm just a new postie or what? I dunno, all i feel right now is disappointment and sadness. Hope ppp will update my page rank soon. I can't even get opps for zero ranks, maybe because all the posties in ppp have ranks already and i'm the only one left behind, i hope not (sigh).

Anyway, i just want to greet happy sunday to all my friends out there. Enjoy catching lots of offers pamahin unya mo sa inyong kadatu ha? hehehehe...

No comments: