Saturday, October 27, 2007

Which One Is The Best?

The beautiful lady named Tess from New York got me tagged on this. Thank you so much Tess i really appreciate it! I am tagging Ivy, Anne, Nancy, Daff and Angie.

1. Smart or Globe: I used Smart when i was in Pinas
2. ABS-CBN or GMA: Kapamilya to bai!
3. Penshoppe or Bench: It doesn't matter
4. Avon or Personal Collection: Personal collection
5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: I used both before and they're quite good with their different features
6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: Tweety Bird
7. Sony or JVC TV: Sony theater entertainment
8. Lee or Guess Jeans: Guess
9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: Sketchers
10. Swatch or Rolex watch: None, I use Timex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY darl, unsay beautiful basin byutiki, lol! i wish tanan ta makakuhag daghan opps oy, nganong ingon man ani, but u know what, there were days na zero gyud ko sa opps kay wala gyud koy makita at my end. But i wish tanan ta maka swerte aron everybody happy no? ayu ayo diha, TY kaayo!

The Daily Matters said...

I'm here to get the tag pod diay.. Thanks Darlene!