Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just A Little Update

Good morning friends!How are you today?Hope everything is fine & so as your families.Anyway,i just wanna update my site,not much to say really.Finally my hubby decided to get me high-speed internet & there will be a guy in charge from internet service company will be coming over here later today to do some things in our computer so it'll be hooked up to a cable high-speed internet.I am so excited though,coz i'm so sick of this stupid dial-up internet that i am having right now,it's just driving me crazy.But i have to be patient with this coz i have no choice,there were many times that it kicks me off & i can't stand it no more.I kept bugging my husband about this & finally he listened to me this time,hahaha i'm so happy!Hope my internet connection after today will be a lot better from this stupid dial-up.

And oh!I have an appointment for my haircut this afternoon,i'm gonna cut my hair a little bit coz i'm starting have some problems with it.So i just thought it'll be a good idea to cut my hair every after six months from now on just a little trim.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hoo....once you get used to high speed, you won't go back to dial up anymore....everything is good with high speed...

Have fun with it....

Ingat..
Juliana

b3arh0ney said...

that's great news Darl. makapungot bitaw ng dial up pero it's better than nothing man pod. anyway, congrats! can't wait to see ur new hairdo.

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Dae Darl, goodmorning nimo. Ikaw gyud dae Darl, imong gyud ko ginabinuangan, ni visit raba ko nimo 2 times last week.

Hala nag snow na diay dinha, perti man kainit dinhi, gikan weekend over 90 degrees man gani mi. Di ko ganahan basta sobra katugnaw ug sobra kainit.

Maayo kay highspped na diay dayon ka, it's way faster bitaw, but for a while we have an irritating disconnection problems with our comcast. They fix it since last week.

Good luck sa new hairdo, can't wait to it it.

TC and have a great day.

HartofDixie said...

Ah masamot gyud ka ka addict ug naa na High speed hehehe.. one click lang appear dayon.
Anyway, enjoy sa new connection!