Friday, November 19, 2010

Prepping my first Thanksgiving turkey

Guest post written by Dani Simpson

This is my first Thanksgiving living in a nice house with my husband so I'm pretty excited to put together a nice Thanksgiving meal for us. He told me that I didn't need to go to all that trouble that we could just fix tacos or pizza or something really simple and that I didn't need to go to the trouble on his account to fix a big huge meal, but I really wanted to do this special meal for him. So I'm taking on all of this.

I'm starting to think that maybe I should have taken his advice because I'm getting pretty overwhelmed already from just planning. I've been looking up ways to fix the turkey with our clear wireless internet and it's honestly making me even more nervous.

I have so many Thanksgiving turkey tips for prep. Even though my husband told me that that would be way too much food for both of us, I'm going to make all kinds of great dishes from the turkey leftovers for us.

No comments: