Thursday, November 25, 2010

Forehead Wrinkles

A friend was all surprised when she asked me how old i am now. She could not just believe that i am already thirty years old. Well, i will be turning thirty years old, but i consider myself a thirty years old now since it won't be long and it's going to be my birthday. Anyway, she admires my youngness looking. She in fact asked me what is my secret that i still look so younger than my age. I really have no secret though, i don't even take vitamins for my skin. She said we are just about same age but she is already worrying how to get rid of forehead wrinkles that she is having it now already, while i still don't have it. Even my sisters that are a lot older than me, they still don't have wrinkles in their forehead, i don't know why some people gets it even if they are still young.

No comments: