Thursday, November 25, 2010

Awful Dark Circles

You see that it's already midnight but here i am still wide awake in front of my computer doing some gibble gabbles. I am having trouble sleeping lately though because my insomnia is attacking me again. Now the dark circles of my eyes is starting to show up again, and i need to treat this once again just like what i did before when i had it. It makes me look old and look awful. I can only hide it if i have a get together party by wearing make up. But soon as i remove my make up, then the circles shows up again. I really need to do something about this, i am just sick and tired of looking at it. Also a good decent sleep will surely help to get this annoying circles disappear. Don't you think? But knowing that i've got two active kids that runs around in the house during the day, it's nearly impossible for me to get a good long sleep.

No comments: