Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unique Plastic Bags

I have been buying most of my groceries to the Filipino store which is 27 miles away from where i live. I noticed that the owner of that store uses the same plastic bag that the other stores used, like the other international grocery store. So i told her that she can make her store more recognizable by having her own unique and very creative plastic bag she will use. I found a company that can help her gain more customers in her store.

All she have to do is order her plastic bags in Plastic Bag Manufacturer. In fact they are having a current Trade Show Bags for her to see lots of different kinds of plastics she can choose from and lots of styles and prints on it. She is very interested of course who doesn't want to have their store being recognized by people right? Actually she wants me to help her and she asked favor to me that i will be the one to purchase her plastic bags that she is going to use as her store plastic bags.

No comments: