Thursday, March 13, 2008

Revealing The Gender

Finally i already revealed to all the bloggers that i am expecting a baby GIRL!!! We are very happy knowing our prayers has been answered and i am very excited to have a baby girl soon. GOD is really so good to us he never failed us of what we expected and now my dream sure did come true. Also i wanna thank you all my friends who's been very supportive to me in times of my first trimester pregnancy, it's kinda hard for me because it's really way different from my first pregnancy and i knew why it's very different because i am going to have baby girl. To all my friends, i cannot just express how i feel through thanking you, i know this is not enough but your thoughts, concerns and love are truly appreciate by yours truly. Thank you so much!

No comments: