Friday, March 7, 2008

My Son Is Better

Good morning everyone! How are you all this Friday? About me here i am a little relieved because my son is kinda better now, he is playing in our front room but i am still going to take him to the doctor today. I am very thankful to GOD for making my son better, i don't see any indications that he is going to throw up, he's quite a happy boy now and i am very happy seeing him smiling and laughing again. That's all i wanna hear from him, laughters and giggles every time he watch his favorite shows. But he will see a doctor today no matter what. He needs medication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi. im glad to hear that your son is doing fine. its quite a relief for us mothers, isn't it? but god is good and nature does her wonders.

hope you have a wondeful weekend