Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rematch

I don't usually watch most of the rematch because i don't really know some of them. But this Oscar De La Hoya vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. tickets got me so excited because i been hearing these two since. When i ask hubby if he knows all these two he said they are quite popular. So i told him that there will be another rematch to these two people and he said that it will be exciting this time. He's been watching the fight of these two since and he likes it very much.

Anyway, you can find this fight by clicking the website that i provided above on how to get your tickets and you can pay for it in any way. If you are fan of these two you wouldn't surely want to miss this big event once again. I know most of people loves sports and this is one of the most exciting event that is worth to wait for. I been waiting for this and now it going to happen so soon. We are looking forward for the date of this fight and getting so anxious to know who's gonna win the fight this time. I have in my mind already who will win but i better watch the fight myself just to make sure.

No comments: