Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's My Face Says?

Yeah people would be the first's impression on my face is expressive, interesting and mysterious. But that's just a mistake first impression, when you get to know more about me you will be surprise that what's my face looks like is totally different of what i am. Yes i could be mean as evil but i can be nice as sheep as well. So if you want me to be to be your friend just feel free, i won't bite, lol!. But if you want to be my enemy, well that's a different story, you might wanna back off or else you will regret it for the rest of your life, i mean it. I don't hate friends that are good to me but i totally hate those hypocrites and social climber, who does love those kind of people? I guess no one huh?!

What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is creative and expressive.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.

No comments: