Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sexy And Beautiful Blogger


I have a lot of friends that gave me these two awards and i cannot name them one by one but they know who they are. So friends thank you so much for giving me these awards i am really happy and overwhelmed as well for having these awards and for having your friendship especially. Thank you so much! I love you all and hope that our friendship will last until forever. I just want you guys to know that i treasure good friendship and will keep you in my heart. This is not just a word came out from my mind and mouth, it comes from my heart really. So guys hope you will keep me as your good friends too because i will do the same way.

2 comments:

Norm said...

hi sexy and beautiful darlene! parehas ta, buyag.... thanks for the visit and regards ko anang gahilak sa ubos...giunsa man diay nimo pag hair cut hilak man? hehehhe naulian raman sad basta naay andam nga pagkaon...

b3arh0ney said...

bisita lang ko Darl. this blog is so pretty. love ur header! happy thanksgiving ulit.