Thursday, November 22, 2007

Unexpected Opportunities

I am happy today because i wasn't expecting that i can get opps. It's holiday that's what hubby said that's why i didn't really take a hard look to find opportunities. But when i logged on earlier today i was surprised because they released some opps. Even though i am not complete with my tasks today i feel good, i was able to make money even if it's holiday. I still feel pain right now but i am feeling better unlike yesterday. I am just hoping that i can grab tow more offers today before midnight strikes so i can complete my tasks, but if not i am happy and contented enough of what i got. Thank you so much GOD for giving me blessings again. I am really happy for what you have given to me today.

6 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving celebration with the family.

May you receive many more great blogging opportunities. Take care!

BTW, I tagged you here:
http://mysoulfulthoughts.com/?p=36

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. Karon lang ko kavisit oy kay guba computer naa ko tagay nimo Darl sa http://mommygen.blogspot.com salamt Darlene ingna unya ko if finish aron ko kabasa pod sa imo tubag. Happy Thanksgiving.

mjsterling said...

tanood na, hmm last night when we came home from my in-laws i wasn't expecting to have any opps untill anne told me and im happy about it kay i was able to grab 4 opps. So lucky gyud ko hehe kay wla ko mag spend ug whole day sa pc then naka grab pa gyud.

Niways mommy sorry gabie wla ko maka reply sa imong offline saon after nako nag himo sa opps off ko dayun kay labad kaayo akong ulo..wla pud ko naka blog hop.

tx sweetie said...

oi sorry to hear u r in pain.naulian nana imong ngipon mamuu? atong usang adlaw paman ko kabati nimo nag batyag sa kasakit oi..way bawt ta ana basta ngipon kontrahon baya

Just Mhe said...

wow good for you Darls naka grabn ka ug opps.

Diay happy weekend!

Carrie said...

Hi Darlene, thanks for coming by to visit my blog. I always enjoy new company and I hope you come back again for a visit :0)

You have a great blog and I will add you to me list of favorite blogs feel free to do the same.

Good luck with the ppp opps, I'm finding it rather slow but I'm sure it will pick up

Have a great weekend :0)
carrie