Monday, November 19, 2007

Done with My Tasks

Yes! I am done finally! I never thought that i could complete my tasks today but PPP is kind enough to give me so much offers to grab. I am really happy because i got some bigger opps too. I just love the day today! It's pretty good! I made enough money that makes me happy so much! I told hubby that i did complete my tasks and he's happy to know about it too. He told me to turn off my computer and enjoy the rest of my day. But you know what? I'm not gonna do that? Smorty might give opps today who knows? So i better just glance once in a while with my computer because i might be able grab if there's offers. So far i am very contented today because i am finally done with my PPP tasks. So enjoy you guys grabbing those opps in PPP! And enjoy the rest of your day! God bless!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oy, congrats Darlene! Dami mong opps sa PPP. I also reached my maximum post for the day, 2 lang naman kasi blogs ko. Syanga pala, can you teach me how to install PPP tools in my blogs. I tried to do it but it didn't work. I don't know know how to open the code and put the tag. Pasensya na di marunong ang lola mo.