Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Trip Part 1

I am so sorry guys for not visiting you for two days because we had a short trip to IDAHO last 23rd and we got home last night. I was really exhausted because we been to many places. It was really a fun trip for me and my family. Although it's only a short trip but we had a nice time together. Well i am very happy because i was able to take a break from blogging and spent my time with my family. I will promise to catch later today as much as i can. Hopefully i can visit you all before my bedtime tonight.

Anyway, i wanna share these photos that i got from our short vacation trip. I hope you'll enjoy all of these pictures. I have to do the post of every place we went to separately. Will do the rest to my next post. These photos below was taken at INKOM IDAHO, where the black rocks are located, it was made by nature( LAVA) thousands of years ago. Those animals are Lamas, it was very far from where we at so it wasn't that good photo. So enjoy the photos and have a good Sunday!






(Click the photos to enlarge)

14 comments:

mjsterling said...

waa mao diay ni imong na bchan ha mao diay wla ko kita nimo bali duha ka adlaw, pero enjoy gyud kaayo mo bisan perti tugnawa sa..nice photos, love the background.

tx sweetie said...

wow perti nila laaga.as in..i'm glad to hear u had a blast mamuuu.. nice photos huh..pero nagkupo mo oi bugnaw jud klaro kaau..d diay magpapiri bisan pa ka cold world hehehe...

Anonymous said...

wow! nice photos darls! really neat scenes!

Anonymous said...

hi darl.wow naman nice kaayo ang view ug mga tawo sa picture..aw ikaw man diay na...murag model oi..have a great week darl.

Norm said...

great photos darl! nindot ang background rocks...tugnaw na kaayo no...thanks for the visit and message...take care

Carrie said...

Welcome back. It's always nice to take time for the family...your little guy is a cutie :0)

great photos!

have a great Monday
carrie

Carrie said...

Hey Darlene, feel free to get in on the fun and do the meme...let me know if you get it posted and I'll check it out :0)

carrie

HartofDixie said...

Diha diay mo galaag laag Darlz.Nindot bitaw nang mga rocks ay then unique pod na mga shape nila no. Sounds like a great trip Darlz!
Thanks for sharing.

b3arh0ney said...

wow! maau pa mo naa diay trip. the photos are lovely. ganahan sad ko sa view. thanks for sharing. belated happy thanksgiving diay sis.

Merydith said...

I love the view and the people in it. Darl hehehe Good shot and thanks for sharing.

""rarejonRez"" said...

ayy ka-nindot sa mga poses ninyo darl oi! ganahan kaau ko sa view.. i'm longing to go somwhere nga naay desyerto. in time, makalaag ra pud mi dha.. hahayyy! God knows when! hehe

Unknown said...

Uy nag short trip diay mo Darl's? Wow great photos!

Anonymous said...

We really need to unwind once in a while. Good to hear that you had a great vacation. Spending time with your family is priceless.

Glad to meet you online. I'll link you up. God bless!

Carrie said...

Happy Tuesday Darlene,

I have an award for you :0)

carrie