Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blah~Blah~Blah!!!


Good morning everyone! Hope you are welcoming the day with great smiles and blessings! I am happy because i was able to complete my task yesterday and after the clock struck midnight i was able to grabbed some offers as well. And today, hopefully i can complete my task again. So how about you guys? Do you have a good morning? I do!

Oh by the way, yesterday our carpet floor was being cleaned by carpet cleaner, we suppose to bring up our Christmas tree during right after thanksgiving day but since we need to clean the carpet first, we'll do the Christmas tree later today. We have to reorganize the living room first because all the things in there was moved out due to the carpet cleaning. I'll just show you the photos i am going to take once the tree is up. For now i just leave you off this morning greeting, hope this can put smile in your face. Good morning!

7 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Nindot imo mga graphics Darlz uy! Made my day.I've had terrible dysmenorrhea kaya gitapol kog bloghop.
And the opps since PPP updated so tatak big 0 na gyud hehe...
Regarding sa cbox ambot kaha no cguro ga offline or something.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Good morning, too! Have a pleasant day...

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Good afternoon na dinhi dae Darl...Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

**"Liza"** said...

heheh buti ka pa nalinis na yung carpet mo..those are the list pa nagagawin ko this week..lol..waiting for goodies sa PP medyo slow eh ;)

Carrie said...

Well I guess it's getting late...getting ready to head off to bed soon, but today was a pretty good day overall, it started off with a great award from Bradley for my blog then spent the day SHOPPING! What could be better than that?! PPP opps etc...are pretty slack lately but hey what can I do about that?

come on by my blog I have an AWARD for you :0)

have a great night
carrie

mjsterling said...

Hi mommy darl, hmmmp wla ta ma himz good nalang atong day bisan wlay opps saonz

Unknown said...

i hope, too..hehe..

ako rin wala pang xmas decor...sabagay di naman pinagsi celebrate and xmas dito...but i'm thinking of putting a small xmas tree b4 xmas..