Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy, Happy Me!

Hello guys good morning! October is over with and today is the very first day of November. wow seems like we were just barely celebrated our Christmas and now one more month to go and it's gonna be Christmas again? Well, i am not complaining though, i just couldn't believe that time flies really fast that we hardly recognize every day that had passed to our lives because we have been so busy to our every day activities. Anyway, last night my husband was telling me that his older brother is getting married and the wedding will be held in Colorado, then i got so excited because i have never been to Colorado yet, i am dying to go to other states ever since. And now we are planning for our trip on November 09th because the wedding will be on 10th. I know it's so soon already and i couldn't wait for that time to come.

And what's more exciting news for me is, hubby is planning to buy me a new car this weekend! Wow i was jumping for joy last night he told me he's gonna buy the car that i have been dreaming of. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Whatta blessings coming to me now! Hubby said that it's time for him to buy me a car so that i can use it when times that i need to go somewhere. Well, i told him that i don't really go outside that much though but it is important for me to have car really because like before i cannot rush my son to the clinic if he's ill, because we only have one car and hubby is using it to go to his work. Hubby said that, he will use the old on we have but i told him that i will, since i am just going around the town. I also told him that we will use the new car if we go for a long trip like going to Colorado soon. Oh my gosh i am now getting so anxious and very excited. I need to calm myself down.

So much for my gibble gabbles now, i wanna greet all of my friends out there a Happy All Saint's Day!

4 comments:

tx sweetie said...

WOWWWWW MAMU grabi na towwwwwwww..car kaau oi.unsa na advance Xmas gift? ka swerti ba..mau ka palitan ka car kay kblo man ka drive..ako naa car nadunot sa kilid kay d pako interesado mo drive no matay palang ko simbako hehehe..bitaw kadaku kaha ngisi nimo sa palitan ka car oi..kanice ba

HartofDixie said...

I am happy for you Darlz. I know ako pod kadtong gipalitan ko excited pod hehehe.. Enjoy the hot ride puhon ug naa na. Pakit-a unya mi ha hehe..
I check pa to nako tong tag nimo ingon new ba to?

Melody said...

wow, darl, im happy for u:-)

Anonymous said...

ka kyut sa imong tags dae darlene :)
wow nindot ning naay car kay sayon ra ilupad dae darlene hehhehe

Happy weekend!