Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How Do I Communicate?

You Communicate With Your Body

This isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that you're a "touchy-feely" person.
You need a lot of affection in your life. And for you, this means both giving and receiving little touches.
Warm hearted, you bond with people easily. In fact, you often feel a little sad when you're not in the company of others.
A little moody, you tend to be controlled by your emotions. But a bit hug always comforts you!

Pretty Buntit Anne got me tagged of how i communicate. I guess this is pretty much true because i usually communicate with passion and care. I don't communicate people if i don't feel like it. But most of the time people find me very passionate and caring. Especially hubby thought i am very affectionate woman lol! Of course he is my husband so that's normal if i flirt with him right? I do that all the time to him so to keep our love still brand new, meaning keep the love like a burning flame lol!

No comments: