Thursday, November 8, 2007

He's Got Sores

Last night i was really busy trying to edit my video of my 65 bucks entry from ppp. My son was whining and crying behind me while telling me that he's got hurt in his mouth, i thought he was just whining just to get my attention. But then he was telling me the truth, he's got two sores in his mouth, poor boy! So i gave him a bath and he didn't still stopped crying. So i told him " that's what will you get from eating those candies and chocolates that you got from trick or treating!, You won't stop til' you eat them all!" Plus he didn't took a nap that's why he's cranky too. He is now a little better but everytime he eats he'll complain that he's mouth is hurting. Milk will be good to get him better. Look how hurt he was.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh poor child....I hope he's feeling better. That must be really painful. Take care my friend. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

wawa naman little angel mo....hehehe. im sure he'll be better in no time.

Mommy said...

poor baby! for sure hes really in pain

'Mum-2-3-' said...

ay kalooy sab ni baby, grabe gyud iyang hilak pero cute lang gihapon, hope he feels better soon dae Darl...TC and have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

kaluoy pod tawon! ipangtago nalang ng mga candies darls, that's what i did here! kalimot naman pod cla dayun,hehehe! anyways, nakakuri-kuri nko gamay skong page. Takes a lot of time gyud kay wa ko nikuha og premade template. kabalo naka gus2 gyud nko hands on,heheheh!paki-add ko palihug darlz ha?salamat!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

awww... poor baby :( it really breaks my heart to see kids crying. i hope he's all fine now.