Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm A Helper

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
You like other people to depend on you...
In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.


I know that i do feel like i am incharge of everything all the time when it comes to my family. I just couldn't help myself whenever my family needs help from and since i can help, i couldn't resist but to help them. It's my joy to give some of my blessings to my family. I am very concern of them and i am very happy that they do appreciate me for helping them. I am just hoping that GOD will always give me blessings so i can share it with my family. I'd rather give than to receive, i am the only one in my family that can help so why not give them some of my blessings that i received from heaven.

No comments: