Friday, November 16, 2007

Poor Apples

Early this morning i was really busy trying to finish my tasks from ppp. While i am doing my entries my son was busy of something else as well. I was wondering what keep him so quiet. I did called him many times to make sure he's just somewhere in his room or in the front room. But still he is quiet. I was thinking that he might just too busy with his toys that's why he is not responding to my call. When i finally got done with my tasks here i checked my son in his play room and he wasn't there, and i did checked in the front room to see if he's watching tv but i don't see his presence there either. So the last stopped i did is in the kitchen. And there he was! Doing silly things. I mean i am happy that he is doing good and trying to feed himself but it was so silly what he just did. Take a look at this picture that i got!


See what he did to those poor apples? He just bite those apples with no mercy! He is having fun doing all that and he told the apples to smile because mommy is taking a picture of them. This is what exactly he said " Smile Apples Please, Mommy Picture!" lol! He is so silly and he is cute as well. What should i do? I hugged my son so tight and told him how much i love him. Even though he does silly things but that won't stop me from loving my son. He is my son.... He is silly sometimes... Aren't your kids like that too?

12 comments:

mjsterling said...

hahahah, nalingaw man ko ani na entry nimo mommy darl..hehe pagka bugoya sa imong ulitawo oi..asa man liwat beh? ahehehe! have a safe weekend

Girlie said...

LOL.

It reminds me of the time when my duaghter ate half of grapes, about 2 dozen of it.

She told me she was sharing the other half with her baby brother (who was only 5 months and have no tooth).

Melody said...

hehe. ka cute sa mga apple:-)

Anonymous said...

bitaw no matter how silly and sometimes badlungon sila..they melt our heart gyod all the time..

Anonymous said...

hehehehe..kalooy sa apples!

**"Liza"** said...

hehehe katawa naman yang anak mo..parang yung kamain nya eh daga..

Anonymous said...

Your child is so cute. HAHA. Never thought anyone would say that. So adorable.

HartofDixie said...

Same with Josh Darlz pero ang kaparat aning bataa kay ug naa nay ingkit ilabay sa trash ug di nya feel ang apple mukuha ug bag-o hehe.. basta lagi pag check nako usahay naay 3 or 4 apples sa trash nga mga gwapa pa gyud. Maayo kay imong gipicturan.
Tuod nakadawat naka payment sa smorty lately. Approve na ang last 3 nako then pending pa ang payment. Ambot ngano na late ay.

Anonymous said...

hehehe pastilan sad sa iningkiban :) ka kyu baya sa imong bebe dae darlene kay makita niya nga na busy ka busy pod siya ug apil.

hala, honest kaayo ka atong imong gi answer didto sa akong blog? hehehhehe

e link diay to akong new bloggie dae darlene beh. tenkyo!

Anonymous said...

Lol I cant help but smile, coz my daughter used to do silly things like this too when she was a toddler. You cant really scold them for it coz its just soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

:) hala gipangpaakan! ikaw tiwas ug kaon ana!!!

mari said...

darl, your son is so cute :)