Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Water Is My Element

Your Beauty Element is Water

Feminine and dreamy, your beauty style is classic and very vintage.
But you never look out of style! You have a way of making classic looks modern again.

I guess this is true because i was born in month of March and my birthstone is Aquamarine blue! I'm pretty much into water, i love swimming as well, and i just found out that it's my beauty element? Wow! I don't think this is just a co-incidence! Well i cannot argue with what the result said, i answered the test and this is the result that came out. So how about you friends? What's your beauty element?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh mao mahilig sa tubig si Darlene. Darl maayo ka pa kay sige buhat ug opp sa ppp ako la gyd kay sige fail sa resubmittion. Ambot di nako ganahan sa ppp kay almost 3 weeks naman guro la ko opp kay every time buhat ko di man dawaton nga ako man sunod instructions. kahikon gyd ko... ak na lang himo sa smorty, blogsvertise, bloggerwave ug blogitive kay la man ppp.

Just Mhe said...

interesting! Try daw ko beh, waaaaaaaa. musta darls???