Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Trip Part 2

So this is the second stop of our trip. We went to a small house and it looks like a "House of a little Prairie". If you happen to know that show of Melissa Gilbert when she was just a little girl until she grew up and got her own family, her family's house is just exactly look like this. This house was really an abandoned but we went there anyway because i find it very interesting due to it 's right on top of the mountain. But i was a little scared after we left on that abandoned house because my son was calling a girl's name. He's been calling "LUISA" name. That really scared me. I told my son to stop calling that name because i don't know anybody that named LUISA. He said that he's calling Luisa, and this is what exactly said " LUISA, COME HERE". If you were my son's mom, what would you think about this? Good thing that he forgotten that name already, i am just too scared where did he knew that name since i never knew Luisa and he never heard that name from us.

Anyway, here's the photos i got from that scary spooky little house that we went to. It is abandoned for a long time and no one lives there because it's right on top of the mountain. The family that used to lived there probably moved to a bigger town or in a city perhaps. I am hoping that my son would not mention that name again. It's just scares me i don't know why. Hope you will enjoy the photos guys!





(Click the photos to enlarge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, imagine that on a full moon... how creepy! Its definitely freaky about what your son has said... that would have given me nightmares. :(

Anino said...

ANg ganda ng picture! Ang ganda din ng bahay.
Medyo exciting din ang ginawa ng anak mo. Sino kaya si Luisa?