Monday, November 19, 2007

Health Topic

Pretty mommy Yen from Tokyo Japan got me tagged on this health thing survey. Thank you so much Yen and my apology for not doing this right away. Now i am tagging In-in, Ivy, Recel, Tess, Shabem, and Anne.

Let’s do this 5 for a weekend thing:)

1. What is your definition of ‘healthy eating’?
~ Healthy eating is to eat fruit everyday and eat not fatty foods and not too sweet treats or desserts, and less carbohydrates.

2. Do you exercise on a regular basis? What is your favorite form of exercise? Least favorite?
~ My goodness! I am too lazy when it comes to exercise i can only have exercise when hubby and me you know what i mean? lol! They said that's the best exercise ever! lol!

3. Do you take vitamin supplements?
~ Not right now i don't really like to take vitamin pills.

4. Can you tell that your body is getting older? If so, how?
~ Old? that is not in my vocabulary lol! Well no matter how we deny it still we feel something strange in our body that we haven't feel when we were a lot younger. I noticed something about my body that it's not that active like it used to when i was just a teenager.

5. Would you call yourself healthy?
~ Sure! I am healthy as a bug! lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehhehe ka nice ani nga tagay ba!
kanang number 2 hahahha parehas ta wa jud ko anang exercise uy. Naa bitaw kaisa dae darlene praktis ko ug jogging kami duha ni vana halaka duh hapit ko kuyapan hehehe kini laging awat awat ba unya kulang diay ug hangin. LOL

Tenkyo diay s apag add sa akong new bloggie.

Happy Monday kaninyong tanan diha!

HartofDixie said...

Oh well I bet you know late na pod ko mimata hehe.. thanks for visiting me earlier.
I am definitely grabbing the tag darlz!
Katawa ko sa imong number 4 bitaw no murag di gyud ko ganahan nga ma old hehehe..
Cool tag!

""rarejonRez"" said...

darl, salamat sa tag! i'll definitely do this soon. mabuang ko sa imong number 2! pareho ta ani! kaso, bisan sa "you know" abstain na japon permi kay bz na kaau ang life! lol

regards dha!

Anonymous said...

Glad you did the tag,Darlz:) Naa pa daghan tag muabot nimu..hehe:) Tnx again ha!

Tess said...

darl, ty ani nga tagay! ako ra ni buhaton kung maka update na ko ha? TY kaayo!