Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Am Stubborn

Yes i know that my personality is common because i meet lots of people that are having behavior and attitude like me. That's not surprising because i myself is not of them, very intimidating at first and snobbish type of person as what people's first impression. But when you get to know me more you'll be surprised that what you expect from me is not what you thought it would be. So guys, better get to know me first! Like they said, don't judge the book by its cover lol!

Your Personality is Somewhat Common (ISFJ)

Your personality type is stubborn, conservative, trustworthy, and caring.

About 13% of all people have your personality, including 18% of all women and 7% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

parehas ta oi! stubborn man pod ko...di nalang ko motake sa test kay kabalo ko stubborn gyud ko,lol!

b3arh0ney said...

na ako sad perti ka stubborn, lol! take sad ko ani pohon, lol!

Melody said...

hala darl nindot lagi nih, try ko ha? kung stubborn ko, hehhe i bet stubborn pod..
kasagaran s amga stubborn but an oi