Monday, December 3, 2007

Would I Rather What?

Mommy Emma tagged me on this hard questions. But i have to answer it because she might kick my butt lol! just kidding. Thank you so much mommy Ems for tagging me. I am tagging anyone who's on my lists. Please feel free to grab this tag.

1. Would you rather be alone or surrounded by enemies for the rest of your life?
I would prefer to be alone than surrounded by enemies. I can live myself being alone and can stand with my own feet.

2. Are you an early bird OR a night owl?
* I am more into night owl i always sleep late.

3. When sick, do you prefer to be pampered or left alone?
* Pampered by hubby. I cannot remember that he just taken me for granted, how much more if when i get sick? lol!

4. Do you believe in the relative or the absolute truth?
It depends by the situations.

5. Which is worse, the Burning Question OR the Painful Truth?
*The most painful and it hurts to hear is Truth. Mostly it's really hard to say the truth.

2 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

lahat naman yata ng mga matatamis at mababait na asawa pina-pamper talaga ng mga hubbies eh! much more jud kung magsakit! :D

Carrie said...

I am tagging you with a google image meme. Have fun!

how did you get music to your blog???

Happy Holiday
carebear