Friday, December 21, 2007

Spelling Test


I am glad that my spelling is considered as excellent! I saw this to Anne's blog and it got me curious so i took the test myself. And to my surprise i had a very good result. Isn't this great? I may not finished my studies until college but i am trying hard to keep my grammar and spelling correct every time i post entry here in my blog. I may not be as smart as others but i do learn fast and teacher won't be having hard time to teach me things lol! That's true, i get things easy and quick.

5 comments:

weng said...

mommy darl buntis d-i ka, wow another angel nasab sige ha we will meet here together with your family. magtalk talk kos imong Fil-Am nga anak mag english english jud ko ani. Kahibalo ba siya ug bisaya? tudlu-i unya maam ha aron mag binisaya ming duha

Anonymous said...

thanks for d visit.merry christmas too.

and yez with this post u have, i know ur smart :D. keep it up.

Anonymous said...

hi darl,giusa nimo panglingkod diha sa bintana?hek,joke...

prehas ta score lagi ani dihhi,hikhik.agi lang ko dire,merry christmas...

tx sweetie said...

smart people dali ra jud tudloan mamoo and yes I believe you. thanks for taking the tag kay lingaw pud baya manguha ingon ani naay kinalaman sa intelligence sa taw kay makita jud ang lakra.hehe happy weekend mamuuu

jennyr said...

matalino man ka darls! so, it wouldn't surprise me that you get a high score!