Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quiet And Calm

It's so quiet and calm here today. The kids that i am attending are all asleep and so as my son. My poor son got bumped in the knob of his bedroom and now he's got bad bruise in his forehead. I don't really actually saw what happened but i know that he bumped by the knob because i saw the circle mark in his forehead when i checked him right away after i heard him crying. My heart dropped soon as saw his bruise. I just felt the pain that he feels. My poor boy, good thing it isn't that bad now like it was earlier. I hope he will feel better later. Right now they are all taking a nap. And soon as hubby gets home, i will take a shower because i am now stinkier than the skunks lol!

2 comments:

kitty said...

kawawa naman sya.. my son had also gotten a bum sa forehead nya a few days ago, sa kakulitan na rin nya which is so hard to avoid. lam mo naman mga lil boys hehee. hope all is well with you guys there, merry christmas!


xoxo

""rarejonRez"" said...

ewwww! u stinks!!!! i smelled u! hahaha! kaluoy ni MD oi! imo gibutangan ug ice pack? hope he'll get better with the bruise!