Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good Thing I Waited

Yeah good thing i waited for a little bit i already after i said goodbye to my friend whom i chatted with. I told her that i am getting ready to bed and when i refresh the payperpost there was two offers waiting for me to grab but unfortunately i just have to pick one. Of course i picked the biggest one and my glad that i was able to grabbed that offer because it's all about the Filipino Hero that fights for the honor of our beloved country, Philippines. I am really happy and i was given the chance to blog about that fight that is coming next year because i am a big fan myself of this young man that is so kind and generous to his fellow countrymen.

Anyway, i am going to bed now i just want to greet you have a goodnight before i off to bed. See you all tomorrow guys!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

you are so lucky darls! hope more opps to come for you and for me and the entire human race! aw kanta naman diay ni...hehehe!