Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Exhausted

I am feeling exhausted right now eventhough i didn't do anything that can make me tired. It was hubby who did the chores today that i was the one who supposed to do those work. Poor hubby! Good thing that i have a very understanding hubby that's always here to help his sometimes lazy wife. I know i am not feeling good lately, my body is not that active like it was before maybe because i'm on my first trimester that's why i am feling weak and lazy. I hope that i will get over this feeling very soon, i don't like it though.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

naluya pod ko gahapon kay kulang sa tulog inatang og opps tapos wa diay tu,hehehe! tulog mga 1am then nakamata 4am kay mga bata nisulong sa kwarto, ay sus! mao ng luya kaau ko gahapon kay 3 hrs lang sleep,lol! may nlang nakabawi2 nko gabii og tulog. ur not lazy darls, gitamad man gani ko nga dli buntis ikaw pa kaha?hehehe!