Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shoes Shopping

Last week my friend and i went to shopping at the mall. She invited me to go with her, and we had fun shopping and at the same time we were able to spent time together as friends. I love being with this friend of mine because she is real and honest. Unlike some of my so called friends here aren't that good. They're only nice as can be if i am right in front of them but i don't think that it's really their natural color. They hide their own characteristics.

Anyway, so much for that. Here's the photos of my shoes that i bought. I am afraid i won't be able to wear the heeled shoes until i gave birth. But that's alright it's no big deal because my feet won't grow anymore i hope so. The pointed heels shoes is pretty expensive but still i bought it because it's really comfortable to my feet, very light and comfy. It's Jessica Simpson Shoes. The boots are comfortable too during winter, it's not pointed heels that's why i bought it to keep me warm whenever we go outside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darlene, we have same taste in shoes! I love your clogs and boots!

My blog: Just Say These Words

Carrie said...

Looks like you've been busy buying new shoes. and Karaoke...must kids love it...I wouldn't dare sing...it would send my family and friends running lol.

Congrats Darlene...A blogging friend at the beginning of pregnancy and another at the end. I have children and wishing I would have another...but my hubby took care of matters so that we couldn't have any more...I know it was the right choice but boy would I love to have another little one around the house.

take care of yourself...:0)
Happy Holidays
Carrie

HartofDixie said...

Lovely stuff here Darlz!

Mimi said...

Those are nice shoes. I love shopping for shoes too. I love that boots you go. Ako tiil dili kaagwanta anang taas kaayog heel kay magsakit jud pero I really like that one you got. It looks so gorgeous, bagay na bagay nimo. Take care Mommy Dar! BTW, nakatagna diay ko nga buntis ka hehehe...sa imo entry about you not feeling well or katong cranky ka pirmi, mao to ako comment nga basig buntis ka hehhehe...thats a great blessing from above! I wish to have another baby but its not right time yet. Take care my friend. God bless you and you family always.

jennyr said...

wow! divang-diva c mommy! you would look hot on these shoes darls!

Anonymous said...

Amazing...... got wide range of work boots at Boot Barn, having both comfort and style.